- St John the Evangelist
- Church Road
- DA14 6BX
Vicar: 020 8300 0383
Around our Church
The organ is a 3-manual instrument, with 36 speaking stops,
built by henry Willis iii in 1926.
The instrument is now in the care of F.H. Browne 7 sons who, in 1999, undertook a major overhaul including installing a solid state Combination Capture system with eight memory levels.
There are six pistons to each manual division and six general pistons.