The Henry Willis Organ
The St John's
organ is a three-manual instrument of 34 speaking stops built by Henry Willis
III in 1926, currently maintained by F. H. Browne & Sons of
Canterbury. It is believed that this was the first instrument in which
Henry Willis & Sons installed pitman chest action.
Please click The Henry Willis Organ Links for more Information